ABOUT TALI FEMALE PERSONAL TRAINER
I went to a family gym with my Mother as a child. I started Taekwon-do at the age of 10. By the age of 15, I was a 2nd Dan Black Belt in Taekwon-do and on the National team. I started personal training from 16 years old and over the years have added different qualifications and skills to help develop myself and give my clients the best training session possible. After doing my NLP Practitioner Training in London, I completed my Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) in the University of California UCSC.
I’ve dedicated myself to guiding people through Personal Training, Nutrition and NLP. I am proud to say that my clients and I have good friendships and I really enjoy their company. Many people say having a good trainer is like therapy.
“Obtaining results is not as simple as just working out – Results require technique, motivation and mental focus!” –
Work experience includes:
- Trained South African football teams.
- Fitness Director on various 5-star cruise liners.
- I have assisted top personal development speakers.
- Worked in South Africa, Europe, America and International Waters.
After becoming a mother I decided to work in and around North East London and West Essex.
I can train you anywhere with Online live Personal Training with my Smart Camera.
- Female Personal Trainer Chingford E4
- Personal Trainer Loughton IG10 and West Essex
- Personal Trainer Chigwell IG8 & IG7
- Personal Trainer Buckhurst Hill IG9
- Personal Trainer, Highams Park E4,
- Personal Trainer Woodford IG11
- Personal Trainer Walthamstow E17
- Personal Trainer Sewardstone E4,
My clients sessions range from wanting high intensity boxing or kettlebells sessions to more gentle guided walks with core training and mindfulness.
Whether you are interested in Fitness Training, Nutritional advice, NLP or all three, contact me to discuss how I can help to transform or guide you now.